Back by popular demand, access to the recording of the internet hit, Hershey Felder as Irving Berlin
from Florence, Italy has been extended! Even if you don’t know Irving Berlin by name, you’ve heard plenty of his songs: “God Bless America,” “White Christmas,” “Easter Parade” “Puttin’ on the Ritz,” “There’s No Business Like Show Business” — the list goes on and on. Now you have the opportunity to experience the quintessential American composer through the performance of an immensely talented actor, pianist and playwright. Felder has previously performed as George Gershwin, Beethoven and Chopin, and in Hershey Felder as Irving Berlin
, he takes on the role of one of America’s most prolific and iconic composers. Felder’s masterful creation of character and performance features Berlin’s songs performed by Felder, as well as stories about Berlin’s life and how he created the music we still love today. Don’t miss this memorable show — hailed as “richly entertaining and ultimately touching” and a critics’ pick by the Los Angeles Times
We recommend reading the HOW TO WATCH INSTRUCTIONS
below before purchasing to ensure you have the capabilities to enjoy the video!
The easiest and most dependable way to access and watch the video on demand of HERSHEY FELDER AS IRVING BERLIN is on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
To access and watch the video on your computer, tablet, or smartphone follow these 3 easy steps. If you are interested in watching the recording from your smart TV, you may be able to do so (if your TV is compatible for viewing live streams) by continuing on to the supplemental information below.
- Click on the link you received in your confirmation email from your ticket provider where you purchased your ticket (A participating theatre or Eventbrite).
-The link will take you to the “Video on Demand” page on our website at www.hersheyfelder.net
-If you click on your link and nothing happens don’t worry just type in hersheyfelder.net/vod. You can also go to hersheyfelder.net and look for the “click here to watch now - VOD” button. Super easy.
- Enter the provided password you received in the same email with the event link provided by your ticket provider.
- Press Play (the small white arrow on the bottom left hand corner of the video player) and enjoy!
A couple of tips….
1. Before the performance begins, be sure to disable your notifications, including but not limited to text messages, phone calls, email notifications, alarms, system updates, and anything that may cause an interruption during the live stream. You can usually do this under settings.
2. Check the volume on your device to make sure it is not muted. Also check that the volume on the video is also turned up and not muted.
3. If you arrive on the ‘Video on Demand’ page and the video is not loading give it a few seconds and if it’s still not loading hit the browser refresh button (usually located in the top left hand corner for your screen, the icon is a clockwise circle with an arrow).
If you are interested in watching the recording from your smart TV, you may be able to do so depending on the model and age of smart TV by following the guides below once you have completed Steps 1 & 2 on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
The information provided below are guides specific to your unique ‘at home’ setup to help you ‘Screen-Mirror’ from your computer, tablet, or smartphone to your smart TV. Simply put, what you see on your computer, tablet, or smartphone will be what you see on your smart TV. Please determine your best option.
For mirroring to an Apple TV or AirPlay compatible smart TV
from an Apple (IOS) compatible device such as an iPhone, iPad or Mac computer please follow the instructions provided: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
For mirroring to a Roku TV
from an Android or Windows compatible device (IOS devices are not compatible with Roku) please follow the instructions provided: https://support.roku.com/article/208754928-how-do-i-use-screen-mirroring-with-my-android-or-windows-device-
For mirroring to an Amazon Fire TV
from an Android compatible device (IOS devices are not compatible with Amazon Fire TV) please follow the instructions provided: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GA7K5AML6222YDEW
For Google Casting to a TV
from a Chromecast enabled browser or device please follow the instructions provided: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3228332?hl=en&ref_topic=4602553