Featuring over 25 songs that shaped our Nation
A Hammer, A Bell, and A Song to Sing
By Todd Salovey
with Vaughn Armstrong, Dave Crossland, and Jim Mooney
Directed by Todd Salovey
Musical Direction and Arrangements by Bruno Louchouarn
featuring Lisa Payton
Showing:November 3 - December 2, 2012
About the Show
Back by popular demand is the production that had San Diego singing in three-part harmony and provoked standing ovations at every one of its workshop production performances. This fall, San Diego REP will present an expanded and fully developed production of last season’s runaway hit.
The original cast, folk recording artist Dave Crossland, “Star Trek’s” Vaughn Armstrong, and San Diego favorite Jim Mooney, will return and be joined by San Diego vocalist, Lisa Payton to once again lead an entire theatre in song.
- Shows: 2015-2016
- My Manana Comes
- San Diego REP presents The World Premier Performance of Somalia Quartet
- Amigos del REP presents "Paloma"
- Amigos del REP presents " Historias Tenebrosas"
- The Oldest Boy
- Amigos del REP presents "The Last Book Of Homer"
- Outside Mullingar
- R. BUCKMINSTER FULLER: THE HISTORY (AND MYSTERY) OF THE UNIVERSE
- Rapture, Blister, Burn
- Special Events
- Lyceum Events
- Buy Tickets