REP Legacy Circle
There are many creative ways to support the San Diego REP, both now and for the future. Such future gifts are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and San Diego REP.
YOU CAN make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
YOU CAN give stock and realize largter tax savings.
YOU CAN get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
YOU CAN donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break at the same time.
Be part of the legacy that ensures the future of our great artistic work. The REP Legacy Circle honors members that designate The REP as a beneficiary in will, trust, retirement plan, annuity or insurance policy. REP Legacy Circle members receive recognition in all San Diego REP production programs and invitations to all exclusive donor events.
We express our deepest gratitude to the following members of the REP Legacy Circle:
Jim & Janet Corbett
Maurice and Ree Miller
Drs. Irvin and Donna Silverstein
San Diego Repertory Theatre is grateful to our proud planned giving partner, Christopher Weil & Company, Inc.
Have you made a planned gift to us but don’t see your name listed? To be inducted into The REP Legacy Circle or for more information, please contact Daniel Baker, Associate Director of Philanthropy at (619) 231-3586 x 620, or email@example.com.
San Diego Repertory Theatre Endowment
Our Endowment was established at San Diego Foundation with the requirement that the principal remains untouched. The funds are invested and the interest earned is used to support San Diego Repertory Theatre in perpetuity.
Thank you to the following friends who had the long-term vision and generosity to make a gift to the San Diego Repertory Theatre endowment:
Bill & Linda Shaw
To learn how to include The REP in your estate plans, please contact Daniel Baker at 619-231-3586 x620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shows: 2018-2019
- Nathan Gunn FLYING SOLO
- The 25th Annual Lipinsky Family San Diego Jewish Arts Festival Gala
- The 17th Annual Klezmer Summit
- The Ancient Law (Das alte Gesetz) With Live Score performed by Donald Sosin and Alicia Svigals
- 9th Annual Women of Valor
- Elon Gold: Pro-Semite, An Evening of Comedy with Elon Gold
- Teatro Punto y Coma present The Mudanza, An Unapologetic Bilingual Play
- In Every Generation
- From Rags to Riches! A Musical Journey with Jacquelyne Silver
- Perla Batalla in The House of Cohen
- Losing the Nobel Prize
- Andy Statman: An American Musical Treasure
- Fun Home
- A Dolls House, Part 2
- Hershey Felder, Beethoven
- Special Events
- Lyceum Events
- Buy Tickets