A Change of Scenery!
The renovation of the Lyceum Theatres is well underway!
We are pleased to announce that The Lyceum Theatres, home of San Diego Repertory Theatre, is nearing completion of a three million dollar upgrade of the public spaces. A beautiful new lobby will feature raised ceilings, natural lighting, a new architectural centerpiece stairwell, stylish new concession areas, completely renovated bathrooms and wood and glass finishes throughout. The remodel work will occur in stages and will take about a year to complete, scheduled for a finish of January 2017.
Although there will be major changes in the layout of the lobbies during the construction, patrons will be able to access all the normal amenities of the Lyceum Theatres. Ample parking will still be available in the 225 Broadway Building parking garage from 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM M-F and from 9 AM to 2:30 AM Saturday and Sunday. Patrons will have access to the box office, elevators, restrooms and concessions. We may ask you to use alternate paths into and through the theatre, or use a different restroom than you are accustomed to. However, we will ensure that these alternatives are easily accessible. We will keep you up to date through House Management staff posted throughout the facility, signage in and around the theatre and e-mail messages to make sure your REP experience is as enjoyable as you have come to appreciate.
Check back frequently for updates on the exciting new renovation of the Lyceum Theatres lobbies!
- Shows: 2018-2019
- Nathan Gunn FLYING SOLO
- The 25th Annual Lipinsky Family San Diego Jewish Arts Festival Gala
- The 17th Annual Klezmer Summit
- The Ancient Law (Das alte Gesetz) With Live Score performed by Donald Sosin and Alicia Svigals
- 9th Annual Women of Valor
- Elon Gold: Pro-Semite, An Evening of Comedy with Elon Gold
- Teatro Punto y Coma present The Mudanza, An Unapologetic Bilingual Play
- In Every Generation
- From Rags to Riches! A Musical Journey with Jacquelyne Silver
- Perla Batalla in The House of Cohen
- Losing the Nobel Prize
- Andy Statman: An American Musical Treasure
- Fun Home
- A Dolls House, Part 2
- Hershey Felder, Beethoven
- Special Events
- Lyceum Events
- Buy Tickets